Access to this product is granted through:
- ECX Fabric portal: http://ecxfabric.equinix.com
- Web services and API library: http://developer.equinix.com
If you are an Equinix Customer but not a current ECX user, either you (with Equinix Customer Portal access) or your organization’s Equinix administrator can grant immediate access to the ECX Fabric portal. Equinix support desk can also help you to grant permission to access the ECX portal. Contact information is found here.
If you are new to Equinix, you have two options:
- Sign up for a free trial of the Equinix NE program. The website will walk you through creating a trial account, and explain any limits to the trial service during the trial period. NOTE: a trial service is not tied to a permanent production account
- Start creating Network Edge services by first creating an account on the ECX Fabric portal. After creating the portal user account, you can login and order a virtual device
Equinix websites and portals support current versions of these browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Safari.
- Free Trial Sign Up
- New User ECX Portal Access