We'd like to introduce you to the various ways to access Network Edge.
Access to this product is granted through:
- ECX Fabric portal: http://ecxfabric.equinix.com
- Web services and API library: http://developer.equinix.com
Existing customers have multiple access options:
- If you are an Equinix Customer but not a current ECX user, either you (with Equinix Customer Portal access) or your organization’s Equinix administrator can grant immediate access to the ECX Fabric portal.
- You can also get permission Equinix support desk can also help you to grant permission to access the ECX portal. Contact information is found here.
- To learn how to gain access, see Network Edge Account Creation
If you are new to Equinix, you have two options:
- Learn about our free trial offer.
- Ready to sign up? Sign up for a free trial of the Equinix NE program. The website will walk you through creating a trial account, and explain any limits to the trial service during the trial period. NOTE: a trial service is not tied to a permanent production account
- Start creating Network Edge services by first creating an account on the ECX Fabric portal. After creating the portal user account, you can login and order a virtual device
- New User ECX Portal Access has more information
Equinix websites and portals support current versions of these browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Safari.